Activity TheoryUp one level
A set of basic principles which constitute a general conceptual system which can be used as a foundation for more specific theories.
- by Geoff Sauer — last modified 2004-09-11 11:06 AM
- Martin Ryder's index of online resources in activity theory.
- by Geoff Sauer — last modified 2004-09-11 11:08 AM
- This tutorial introduces participants to Activity Theory, a conceptual approach that provides a broad framework for describing the structure, development, and context of computer-supported activities. The tutorial will consist of lectures, discussion and small group exercises. A Web community will be established so attendees will be able to continue to learn about and use activity theory.
- by Geoff Sauer — last modified 2004-08-30 11:43 AM
- Primary texts which underlie a superior understanding of the relationship between the educator and the educated.